Thursday, May 12, 2005

UPDATE: Comments Problem

We are currently experiencing a problem with the "Comments" function that (apparently) won't allow the first comment on a thread to be posted until a second comment has also been posted. Should you care to comment, my proposed interim work-around is to post a blank "dummy" comment followed by your real comment.

I'll sound the all-clear as soon as the problem is solved. Until then, don't panic, stay in your homes and remember to eat all your perishables before they turn on you.

2 comments:

Greg said...

test

jennifer said...

Is this why I didn't get a single comment on my blog today? Or am I just unpopular?

By the way, I heard Commentary and Dissent have joined to form Dysentery...ha ha, Woody Allen never gets old...Well, Woody does, but not his jokes!