Saturday, March 19, 2005

Unhappy Feet

By not drinking too much and eating relatively well, I'm feeling pretty good for a SXSW Saturday. The only parts that hurt are my feet. Anyone know of a good foot masseuse?

I'm about to head downtown to cover a panel on health care for musicians. Panel attendance has suffered this year with the explosion of day parties, but I've really enjoyed the 13th Floor Elevators and Brian Wilson/SMiLE panels. Dave Marsh is hosting the health care panel, and that usually means a lively discussion.

After that, I'm going to try and see some of the daKAH Hip Hop Orchestra at Stubb's if there's time. Then I'm going to Dog & Duck for the Pop Culture Press party. I saw the Rezillos at Elysium last night and it was a wonderful punk rock scrum. They're playing again at 6pm today at Cheapo.

Okay, that's all for now. I gotta go find a place to park.

No comments: