Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter. Where's My Salad?

I thought my pal David was a wee widdle bit weird for buying Sunday dinner makings last night at 10pm. Then I come to find out H-E-B is closed today. At the risk of sounding like an Iscariot, I forgot Easter was still a big enough deal to disrupt the religion of commerce to such a degree.

I'm glad everyone's taking the day off to spend time with family and whut-not, but I sure wish I had a Fresh Express salad bag. The body needs roughage. And I'll be doggoned if I'm going to go to Randall's and pay the non-Remarkable Card price.

Anyhoo, happy Easter, everybody. Don't eat too many Marshmallow Peeps.

1 comment:

Karla said...

I did see a large quantity o' Peeps in Amsterdam. Made me happy. Great for the munchies!

And honey, no complaining about the stores being closed for one day. Here in Norway, the whole g'd country shuts down for five. It's really annoying. My first Easter here, I ended up almost eating grass as nothing else was available.