Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Cheaters on DVD!

I'd never trade living in Austin for living in Waco, Odessa or Abilene, but all three of those cities have something we don't: a TV channel that shows Cheaters.

Filmed on location in Dallas (already home to the most outrageous local TV spots for seedy divorce lawyers you've ever seen), Cheaters is a pseudo-reality show in which lovers/spouses who suspect they're being two-timed "hire" Cheaters' crack team of private investigators to find out if their suspicions bear fruit, which of course they always do. Video evidence is proffered to the cuckolds, reducing them to pathetic, quivering messes as the cameras roll.

The best part of the show is when the Cheaters crew accompanies the victim to ambush the cheater in the very act of cheating. Revenge is sought in the form of publicly humiliating the cheater. One time, the show's host trespassed onto the boat of a cheater who promptly stabbed him right in the stomach. It was hilarious. Cheaters is always dramatic, anguished and very obviously staged, but you don't care because the swindle itself is worth the price of admission.

I'll never understand why this All-American train wreck doesn't air in Austin, but now we can all own Cheaters forever on a four DVD box set loaded with bonus materials. I'm going to have to throw a Cheaters party real soon.

4 comments:

Austin said...

Dear fellow blogger,

I perused your post with much interest, while looking for info about ultimate electronics. Unfortunately your post was not the exact kind of info on ultimate electronics that I had in mind. But I thought I should drop a note to thank you for the great job that you are doing. You might wonder what all these links are that I am typing in to my comment; well the link leads to a company's website that allows you to buy and sell almost anything like things related to ultimate electronics on interest free credit, and you may pay back whenever you like for your things related to ultimate electronics. You can get up to 100,000,000.00 CBD of credit line just for signing up as your initial credit line, and as you earn credit at the same time you increase your line of credit too by twice as much as what you earned. Here again one last time is the link: ultimate electronics.

Cheers and happy trading.

Georgina Black said...

Dear fellow blogger,

I perused your post with much interest, while looking for info about business industrial. Unfortunately your post was not the exact kind of info on business industrial that I had in mind. But I thought I should drop a note to thank you for the great job that you are doing. You might wonder what all these links are that I am typing in to my comment; well the link leads to a company's website that allows you to buy and sell almost anything like things related to business industrial on interest free credit, and you may pay back whenever you like for your things related to business industrial. You can get up to 100,000,000.00 CBD of credit line just for signing up as your initial credit line, and as you earn credit at the same time you increase your line of credit too by twice as much as what you earned. Here again one last time is the link: business industrial.

Cheers and happy trading.

Georgina Black said...

Dear fellow blogger,

I perused your post with much interest, while looking for info about auto trade. Unfortunately your post was not the exact kind of info on auto trade that I had in mind. But I thought I should drop a note to thank you for the great job that you are doing. You might wonder what all these links are that I am typing in to my comment; well the link leads to a company's website that allows you to buy and sell almost anything like things related to auto trade on interest free credit, and you may pay back whenever you like for your things related to auto trade. You can get up to 100,000,000.00 CBD of credit line just for signing up as your initial credit line, and as you earn credit at the same time you increase your line of credit too by twice as much as what you earned. Here again one last time is the link: auto trade.

Cheers and happy trading.

Austin said...

Dear fellow blogger,

I perused your post with much interest, while looking for info about ultimate electronics. Unfortunately your post was not the exact kind of info on ultimate electronics that I had in mind. But I thought I should drop a note to thank you for the great job that you are doing. You might wonder what all these links are that I am typing in to my comment; well the link leads to a company's website that allows you to buy and sell almost anything like things related to ultimate electronics on interest free credit, and you may pay back whenever you like for your things related to ultimate electronics. You can get up to 100,000,000.00 CBD of credit line just for signing up as your initial credit line, and as you earn credit at the same time you increase your line of credit too by twice as much as what you earned. Here again one last time is the link: ultimate electronics.

Cheers and happy trading.