Monday, August 27, 2007

Scooped in San Antonio

Now that Kate has her own blog, we've entered a sort of competition when it comes to giving accounts of joint activities. Whoever posts first gets the scoop.

Our weekend jaunt to San Antonio to celebrate my parents' 41st anniversary is a perfect example. While I was out mowing the lawn yesterday afternoon, Kate was keying in a blog entry about our trip. Now all I have to write about is how nice the lawn looks. Such is life for a Texan male suffering from Hank Hill complex.

Actually, though, I think Kate's perspective is particularly interesting because she was experiencing San Antonio as a New Englander. I can't do that no matter how much chowder I eat. So go to her blog now and see what we've been up to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's almost as gratifying to scoop Beetsolonely as it is to scoop the Statesman : )

Greg said...

Maybe, but will the Statesman be mowing our lawn anytime soon?!?