Thursday, June 07, 2007

Free Floats at Sonic!

Hot on the unhealthy heels of free slice night at Pizza Hut and free scoop night at Baskin-Robbins, your friendly neighborhood Sonic Drive-In will be giving away 10-ounce root beer floats tonight from 8pm to midnight.

All you have to do is show up, mash down the call button and say “Gimme a free float!” You should probably tip your carhop for karma, though.

There are three Sonics within a five-mile radius of my home and I plan to hit all of them with the wily tenacity of a professional jewel thief.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

And we wonder why there's an obesity "epidemic" in America...

Anonymous said...

Remember when Denny's had the eat free on your birthday thing? I'd go around to a different Danny's for every meal and by dinner, I'd be ready to hurl.
Talk about Moons Over My Hammy!

Kelly said...

It was great! The one on Manchaca was packed!