Monday, May 11, 2009

Stool Pigeon this Saturday!

If you're reading this in the Austin area, come on out to ColdTowne Theater this Saturday, May 16 at 8pm as I submit to the exciting, red-faced whimsy of “Stool Pigeon.”

As the evening’s designated “Stool Pigeon,” I will tell true-life stories about myself, which will then be spun into comedic gold by some of Austin’s most talented improv performers. I won’t say anything about the stories I’ll be telling, but I guarantee plenty of anxiety on my part.

ColdTowne Theater is at 4803 Airport, right next to I Luv Video. Cover is just $5 and you can buy advance tickets here. Arrive at least 15 minutes early because it’s a small room, and unlike a Gallagher concert, there won’t be any plastic sheeting to protect you from my residual flop-sweat.

No comments: