Monday, August 04, 2008

Fire at A+ Buffet

Looks like North Austinites will have to look elsewhere for at least the time being to satisfy gonzo buffet urges that necessitate the commingling of pizza with saag paneer and egg rolls. A+ Buffet, famed for serving “more than one hundred items you can eat,” caught fire early this morning.

The restaurant and several other tenants of the Austin China Center sustained extensive smoke damage. No word yet on when A+ Buffet might reopen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was an insurance fire if I ever heard. That place was F-. Using 60 watt light bulbs to keep the pizza warm. We went once and that was enough to fear food poisoning and see a guy with a broken arm start a fight with the manager! Oh Buffet Place wont you rebuild?